- Health premises are a higher risk environment and we need to maintain some control measures to keep everyone safe
- Many people are still not fully vaccinated, so cutting virus transmission is still important
- The delta variant is more transmissible, and people visiting the practice may be contagious without knowing it
When you attend your next appointment, we kindly request that you:
- Complete the Covid-19 form by clicking on this link (see below)
- Please attend alone unless absolutely essential to have someone with you i.e carer, parent etc) in which case the accompanying person should also complete our Covid-19 screening form.
- Please be punctual but please be understanding if we are delayed, we have to accommodate many new procedures. Please avoid arriving early.
- Please wait outside until you are met by a nurse, who will see you into the practice.
- On arrival your temperature will be checked and your hands sanitised.
- Please bring minimal belongings with you, any belongings you do bring we will ask you to put in a sealed plastic box which will be stored behind reception.
- Social distancing and cross-infection policies mean that our toilet is unavailable unless absolutely necessary.
- Please wear a face mask, if you are unable to wear a mask on medical grounds please wear a face shield to your appointment.
Once your appointment is complete you will be directed to reception where will be accept payment by credit, debit or apple pay.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Michael Donovan, Laurie Goddard and Sam Ellis
Would you like to join us?
We are always pleased to hear from dedicated professionals. If you would like to discuss possible job opportunities and vacancies, please call the practice and ask for the Practice Manager.Contact Us
Have you got any questions? Fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.